• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale NEPTUNE APEX Equipment For Sale

Sold
Controller and Accessories
$35.00 to $1,100.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I’m selling off my Neptune Apex equipment. All of the items are in perfect working condition and excellent or better cosmetically. Price for each item includes shipping to the contiguous 48 states. The price for the Apex Brain includes the probes, which are less than a year old (excluding the temp probe), but are not included in the selling price. They all calibrated and worked perfectly 3 weeks ago when they were taken out of operation, but with probes they can be fickle. They include 2 pH, 1 ORP, 1 Conductivity, and 1 Temperature.

I will work with you on price if multiple items are purchased and/or you are trying to setup a complete system.

I will be taking a video of the items purchased prior to shipping to demonstrate full operability. I will provide these videos to the buyers of the items upon request.

Apex Brain Standard, NOT EL - $350 (Includes Probes but not included in selling price) (SOLD)
Apex ADM Display Module - $75 (SOLD)
Apex EB8 Energy Bar - $100 (each) (All SOLD)
Apex EB4 Energy Bar - $100 (each)
Apex PM1 Module - $70
Apex PM2 Module - $70 (SOLD)
Apex Breakout Box - $35

Thank you for looking.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back