• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Neptune Apex EL

Closed
Used for a few hours
$460.00
Status
This ad has been closed.

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I closed my other thread because I couldn’t figure out how to edit the price and shipping.

I bought this for a system I was in the process of building before eventually selling everything off and never setting it up. This ran my Cor15 pump to check for leaks when I finished the plumbing setup. This has been sitting in my closet for 2 years and the pH probe probably needs to be replaced. When I was checking everything I noticed the pH probe had ran dry. I replenished the shipping cap with RO water just in case. Neptune pH probes are $90 or BRS replacement pH probes are $65.

I’ve set the price of the Apex so that you can choose which probe you’d like to replace with and still save some money. Purchased new the Apex EL is $600 so I’m asking $460. If you need it shipped, shipping will be around $30.

Im located in Newbury Park but willing to meet up around Ventura County/Valley area. Thanks

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Legendary
Back