+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I have a question. So I got this Condy Anenome from Petco and they did not tell me it was a Condy due to not having a label on it and later I found out it can eat fish. Now I called Petco and there is no saltwater fish return policy. I’m not sure what to do. So far none of my clownfish are going near it but I don’t want to risk it. Any suggestions?

Top Shelf Aquatics

blaxsun

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had several condy anemones (only one medium-sized one currently). It currently hosts two clownfish (apparently rare, but it can happen - and they're just fine).

They are very "sticky" and will eat really stupid fish (ie: small tangs). I currently have 49 fish in my tank and to the best of my knowledge it's only eaten the one small (stupid) tang.

TinyReefObsession

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently acquired an established tank with a beautiful, big, condy, who’s hosting 2 clowns. It hasn’t eaten any crabs (hermit or other) or the two clowns in the tank, and is even nice to the mushroom corals when it checks them for pellets during feeding time. I guess they have different personalities/ temperaments like we do. :)

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Atlantik Icon  reef aquarium LED Bar
Back