+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is what I want
awesome, I really like the idea! I purchased a roller and after seeing thats it is only a motor, fleece, plastic and float switch, I made up my mind to DIY a roller when i upgrade. Printed parts would be even better for snug fittings and clean look!
I know there is a 3d print forum on here, maybe check for available printers there?

xXSwoleNerdXx

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me some time to CAD one up from scratch, ill be back! keep me updated on innovations and features that would like to be implemented. Ill start doing some research on products to see whats the best wayy to go about this. Im working on a portfolio about reef tank equipment and odds and ends, if you guys want to follow me check below. currently Have a business in the works, id be glad to help out the community. You can check out my current project in the final development stages by following me on IG and FB @The262Reef

Corals.com
OP
OP
K

Kedron1977

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me some time to CAD one up from scratch, ill be back! keep me updated on innovations and features that would like to be implemented. Ill start doing some research on products to see whats the best wayy to go about this. Im working on a portfolio about reef tank equipment and odds and ends, if you guys want to follow me check below. currently Have a business in the works, id be glad to help out the community. You can check out my current project in the final development stages by following me on IG and FB @The262Reef
I have a red sea 425xl g2 you could easily copy the Tmc reef roller and make it to wear it uses the largest rolls

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Buckeye
Back