Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my 20 gallon mixed reef had been running 2 months and I'm still in the process of switch rockwork all around. It's one of those scapes that you can plug and switch those platform rocks around.

Question is:
Is my rockwork too tall? I have an XR15G6 Pro sitting 8" above it.
If I decided to get more Acropora (let see how the green slimer comes out), can I place it on top of those platforms, would it be too close to the surface of the water?
Also, how do you decide where does a coral goes, especially SPS? I'm too scared to glue them onto the rock but it makes them often times being moved around or just fell off the cranny i snug them into.

92A6E705-A366-4261-9654-4BE820F6A6DB.jpeg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AS

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might be overly anxious but I always fear that what if I glue a coral down and it doesn't like the flow/light
Yeah I hear ya. So put sps towards top prob new that glue down don’t like the spot? Just break off and pull out get old glue off and redo it just take your time no need to stress I’ve moved mine all over just be careful each spot has different intensities of light so just watch your corals for a week and make sure it’s happy

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA
Back