Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pleas help i have this XL Naso tang one of my fish get white spot and after that all my fish get white spot ,so i used the cupramine in my tank to remove the white spot all the time the fish eating well just today Naso not accepting to eat at all i try two time to feed it even they see the food but not moving , also now the fish keep standing not moving allot they keep all the time under the wave maker

Pleas help what happens they look very helthey but not noving to much and my naso tang only not eating

pleas cheak for me and answer me about this three points :
1- why not eating
2- this dot mean only white spot right and conferme for me if you are sure if this one black ich or not just normal ich
3- why keep standing in this place not moving is that normal ???

0C4298ED-8793-4B08-A060-0F6BD7491CE6.jpeg D2961EAA-C950-41F9-9D36-56BCED61B912.jpeg AC8B0EA4-AE29-4225-B601-3F48B0BE419C.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Mohammad.ki

Mohammad.ki

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish prob has a sopressed appetite with the copper. It looks healthy otherwise. I'd lower the copper with large water changes but it all won't come out.
D
If i change the water and remove the cupper the ich will come agin to other fish i am facing ich problem with all my fish but sill all my fish helthy and eating this why i add copper to kill all ich in this two days it should be in free swimming stage ,so if i cange the water will come again or it will die the ich pleas help me and today i am scared about my naso not to die and it's XL size i do not want to loss it just because ich ,so pleas pleas reply to me what should i do

do change water to remove copper and the new ich will die with old dose in the tank ???
Pleas help me what to do

Nutramar Foods

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless it's a really bad case of ich they usually fight it off on their own and survive. Just need eating and swimming fish. Yours looks healthy. Do you have pics with the ich?
The fish Dr's will chime in soon enough with more info but usually I just make sure they're eating. I've seen bad cases of ich and it's like white spots ALL over. Yours I see non.
D

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back