Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have just started a nano reed tank that is the Im 15. The foot print is 15 by 15. I am kind of looking at reef casas led, any of the Kessels mostly and I am willing to go for the prime.
secondly I would like to possibly know some possible stocking ideas any of you have?
thanks!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

G’s Reef

Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I have just started a nano reed tank that is the Im 15. The foot print is 15 by 15. I am kind of looking at reef casas led, any of the Kessels mostly and I am willing to go for the prime.
secondly I would like to possibly know some possible stocking ideas any of you have?
thanks!!
I would focus on softies as beginner coral. Leathers, zoas, ect

dedragon

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like you have a good budget for lighting so I would suggest going to a couple of local fish stores (LFS) and checking out some of the tank lighting in person. Ecotech radions, ai primes, and kessils are all readily used by both LFS and hobbyists. It will give you a good idea of the lighting spectrum and shimmer of the lights and will all be up to your personal aesthetics as to what you like better

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

dedragon

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ai prime for you would be a good option for a 15 inch cube as they are lower priced but still from a company with a good reputation. Further down than that would be stuff like noopsyche and smatfarms leds. Both work just not from as reputable brands so I worry more about warranty stuff.

Mr Fishface

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my kessil. It has been my favorite light for a long time. In fact now I have a radion xr15 as well that I want to use with my kessil but my personal favorite is always the kessil. It has such a pretty look in the water plus its a known, proven light to grow many corals. I have used mine to grow all of the types of corals; soft, lps and sps without issues.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

GHL Advanced Technology
Back