Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below is from a slightly older post but everything still applies plus I added a scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp.

I have a 14 gallon cube currently with a pair of young percula clownfish (one is probably 2 inches or so and the other might be 1.5ish), as well as several hermit crabs and snails, with an emerald crab. The tank has been up for 6-8 weeks at this point, (clowns in for around a month), and the water is perfect. I will soon be setting up a 1 gallon hob refigium for it with the algae barn small clean chateo kit. It has a powerful light on it currently with a mini sump. It's basically just a hang on back but it pumps down to the bottom then back up through different media and waterfalls back in I believe it is a aquaclear 20. Live sand substrate and live rock (wet). Later on I plan on adding corals to this tank, so all of the marine life added has to be reef safe.

I'm looking for something good other than a 6 line wrasse to just keep my bristleworm population in check, and eat flatworms if the need arises. The tank is only a 14 gallon cube, and I may add a flaming prawn goby if I can find a deal for one. Any suggestions?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Torch SALE
Back