Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks steve they all seem to be taking off now im getting 2 to 3 polys a month from most of them have no idea what i did different but i did add more flow to the tank and i think that might of helped plus i statred making my own food for the palys and zoos fresh liquified seafood clams squis mussel and stuff like that

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
ricordianut

ricordianut

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually what i do is i feed my tank 4 times a week so i make it fresh and then i take my turkey baster and spread it all across my colonies and frags and the gobble it right up i had to cut off the egde of the turket baster just bit so it would let some of the chunks go threw the tube but it works really well and they love it i feed 1 hour before i turn off the lightd and turn all the flow to the tank so the stuff just rest on the zoos and palys

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking stuff! My PDs are growing like weeds, and I feed my tank a lot too. I use cyclopeeze turning of the powerheads and letting it settle over everyone. Then I also target feed mysis or this ...meaty frozen cube stuff....to the PDs, acans, candy cane. I never thought of cutting the end of the baster, excellent idea! Before I did it with forceps or my hands. OR, I sucked it into the baster only to have the pressure built behind big chunks to come wooshing out and making my target close up.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back