Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so this has been a long time waiting. I recently ordered and set up a cadlights versa 42. My plans are to make it a mixed reef. As far as equipment goes I have the 16 gallon sump with stock return(that's going to change) and I am using a bubble magus nac 3.5 protein skimmer. My lighting is 165 watt LED reef lighting from ebay. My future plans for lighting is the current USA loop system but I need to save some dough. I have two 800 gph circulation pumps. I used the red Sea coral pro salt and will stick with it. I have a very shallow sand bed of Carib sea reef grade sand and my aquascape is aquamax dry rock(about 30 pounds or so). I hope y'all follow my build and check out my YouTube channel to see my set up and product reviews! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJPtPrAf9oDb2YlFSomu7w

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
reefdreamers

reefdreamers

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20170516_205025.jpg
IMG_20170518_160011.jpg
IMG_20170518_160041.jpg

monimo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you using dry or live sand or rock it does'nt take a month when yo do it and i think take as long i am cycling mine week 2! just the blue damsils in the tank are both females and there gonna kill each other :( my favorite damsil might die from that FOOL BUBBLES! she so terrtorial :/ i cant get attached because there tester fish hop fully i ge some clown fish and vreed them

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
reefdreamers

reefdreamers

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you using dry or live sand or rock it does'nt take a month when yo do it and i think take as long i am cycling mine week 2! just the blue damsils in the tank are both females and there gonna kill each other :( my favorite damsil might die from that FOOL BUBBLES! she so terrtorial :/ i cant get attached because there tester fish hop fully i ge some clown fish and vreed them
I'm using dry rock and live sand. I also added a bottle of biospira. I was phantom feeding the tank now about two weeks and I'm already testing at 0 amonia and 0 nitrite. I'm probably going to add a few softies soon. I hope your damsels work out there differences. That's why I really dislike damsels and will never put them in a tank again they are mean. Thank you.

monimo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont think there gonna work out 1 are ready almost killed the other one i tried at least Bacteria might be growing to get the tank started imm more used to fresh water aggresive fish not saltwater

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aqua SD
Back