• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40wqd, xr15 pro g4, Apex, jabeo

OP
OP
N

NineAndAhalf

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have one message I’m sorry don’t know how I missed that but either way pretty sure it’s funny that it’s not the light in the thread and it just happens it has a problem that wasn’t mentioned but you included a receipt for warranty? Warranty isn’t transferable so why you say there isn’t anything you can do if it’s not going to be fixed then you need to take care of it by sending my $ back for your non working light that I’m not paying to have fixed instead of being offended you should worry about getting the problem resolved.
I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't seem to be working for you. It worked 100% when it was boxed up and I have photographs to prove it. You are correct, it's not the light in the picture because the light in the picture has a cracked case and is much older.

If the light is not working please provide me a video of it not working in whatever way, shape or form.

I'm not saying this is true, but if there's buyers remorse about the sale, then I'm sorry. You claimed 4 items and held up 15+ other people from purchasing those items. After a much prolonged wait to receive payment (after not having funds or so called fraud charge to your PayPal that you ultimately ended up using...)

As for a solution to this issue, provide me with proof that the light is currently not working and I will contact Ecotech marine myself tomorrow. They are an amazing company and absolutely will warranty one of their lights.

Furthermore, from now on, contact me via PM and do not drag me through the mud when it's completely unnecessary. I'm more than willing to help resolve an issue but I cannot issue you a refund. I have no idea what conditions the light has been through while out of my hands.

AS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AAF
Back