• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40QD, GYRE 250, Skimmer, CalcReactor etc

akopley

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out the fish room and I have the following for sale.

SOLD Nearly new Maxspect Gyre XF250 Pump (I bought this for $230 and it was not powerful enough for my system. I ended up going with dual MP60s instead. My loss is your gain asking $200 shipped or picked up in Chicago.

MP40QD See pictures as the wetside is missing a front grill piece that I broke during cleaning. The cord into the controller is a little loose as well, but that shouldn’t be an issue as it didn’t cause me any problems. $250 shipped or picked up locally in Chicago.

Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Milwaukee MA957/CO2 regulator with Aquatic Life CO2 lighted solenoid valveand toms aqualifter. I got this from someone else, but it was running on their system. Too small for mine. Asking $200

Reef Dynamics Skimmer INS250 and Eheim Protein Skimmer pump EHSP-14-16-CI I was using this skimmer on my reef until I got my big boy MRC up and running. It did a great job and would be great for any system under 240 gallons. Very good skimmer over $1,000 new. Asking $300

SpectraPure CSPDI-90 system. Brand new used for one day filters (brand new!). Asking $100

Quantum Meter MQ-300. Great Par meter asking $100 (was $400 new I believe)

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Last edited:
Nutramar Foods
World Wide Corals
Avast
CLICK TO VIEW

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Copepods
Back