Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in adding an MP40 to my 100 gal DT. I run an apex, and two icecap gyres, which uses the 0-10v port. I use logic to trigger various modes, etc.

The mp40s apparently don't connect to the apex anymore, and Neptune apparently doesn't sell the wxm module anyway. So when people use MP powerheads, do you trigger a feed mode on your apex, AND on the MP controller? Or do you plug the MPs into the energy bar, and just kill the power?

Top Shelf Aquatics

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in adding an MP40 to my 100 gal DT. I run an apex, and two icecap gyres, which uses the 0-10v port. I use logic to trigger various modes, etc.

The mp40s apparently don't connect to the apex anymore, and Neptune apparently doesn't sell the wxm module anyway. So when people use MP powerheads, do you trigger a feed mode on your apex, AND on the MP controller? Or do you plug the MPs into the energy bar, and just kill the power?
I just program the 40 to go into feed mode at the same time my Apex goes into feed mode. Easy via the Mobius app.

AS

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I manually feed twice a day. Working from home makes that pretty easy for me, and I'm hoping to find a solution where I can trigger feed mode once.
Press and hold the "MODE" button for three seconds to enter feed mode.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Torch SALE
Back