• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale in Houston, TX - Numerous items

Item Price
$17 - $282
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

MiamiAG

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Hi all,

I'm moving to another state and won't be able to rebuild my tank for a while. I'm selling a few things at great prices. Please see the list below:

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 6.15.06 AM.png

I would prefer to sell locally in Houston and will prioritize local sales. If I can't sell locally, I'll ship at buyer's expense. Please note the sale prices are firm. Please PM me with any questions.

I also have about 25-30 pounds of live rock. For FREE, local pick up only. It's dry rock from BRS that has been in my tank for 8 months. It's gone through various stages and now has green algae. My peppermints took care of the aiptasia. I know we are all more about biodiversity rather than dry start so these will bring you some of that. Make sure to have something in your tank that will eat the green algae.

Thanks,

Art

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 4.51.05 PM.png

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
MiamiAG

MiamiAG

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hanna Colorimeters have the reagent packs. However, please assume you need to buy new ones. They are not expired yet but I have different quantities. For example, phosphate only has one left. Alkalinity and Calcium have a lot more.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
MiamiAG

MiamiAG

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the Houston Medical District. North Braeswood and Brompton. Many have been asking.

* Please note I am giving time for locals who can pick up to buy these items. I will only ship if items don't sell locally this week.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back