Moody duncan corals im at lost

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is 1 years old, doing great, i test with hanna every week, few icp tests has been sent the past few months. Nothing came out of the ordinary. My corals growing well. I use afr 40ml daily for my 150g on a doser. I test with salifert and hanna weekly and everything is documented and stable. Iv had those duncans for almost a year they grew a lot of new heads and doing well. Until recently where i did 2 changes, started to add ab+ by redsea everyday 24ml. And added a hammer colony, and a torch. And that was it. Ever since my duncans kept declining not open fully, shrinked. I dont have any fish picking on them I dont understand what happened, no urchings. My parameters listed below. I also stopped dosing redsea ab+ for the night to see if thats the issue

Parameters attached below

IMG_6147.jpeg

Mr. Mojo Rising

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know just a thought but, have you ever adjusted your flow? Looks like your corals really grew out and you added more corals, and I don’t see much movement in the video. Maybe the corals growth is blocking the flow and might need some flow adjustment? My Duncan’s used to be in high flow and they loved it. Just an idea. Good luck

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back