• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Modified Tunze mar-3181

Item Price
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cflow

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
For sale is my modified Tunze mar-3181 macroalgae reactor. It does not come with a pump. Body is blacked out with black vinyl. Ball valve plumbed in. The light is literally zipped tied. I ran this in-line with an oase thermo biomaster-250, which I also have for sale. This uses the oase pump if together. Also have glass lily pipes inflow/outflow, in line uv sterilizer, and Mame glass skimmer if interested.

$200 shipped for the Tunze.

047DD209-DB5D-49A6-9FD1-DDFFCD78FCFD.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

jimmypencil

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I ended up plumbing in my vectra.
could i use the inflow outflow you mentioned with this? and do you have any idea what size tubing? lol im really interested because i dont think ill shell out $400 + for one of these new.

OP
OP
C

Cflow

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it plumbed using the tubing that came with my oase 250. I believe it’s 1/2” ID. You can technically change the size of the barb if you want though. The current barbs are 1/2” and tight with plumbers tape. No glue or pvc cement. Plus it has a ball valve if you want to control flow. You should be able to use whatever pump works for you. If you get a pump that can be run externally you can plumb it outside of your tank. I believe some eheim pumps and most better quality dc pumps can do this. Or just throw in a little mag drive pump in the back of your aio.

OP
OP
C

Cflow

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes, I was able to use my vectra s2 with the barb kit on the output and plumbed a 90 elbow with a 1/2” barb on the intake. I ran it on lowest possible.

AS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back