Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya, has anyone done this successfully ? I have a female and a female on the turn ( she’s stopped turning now for some reason and is more female like than male ) and I’m adding a pair of Wantanebei’s

what’s your experience or thoughts ?

Mirrors Everywhere perhaps ?

CLICK TO VIEW

jda

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had any issue with putting any of them together. You don't always get to pick which ones turn into males - I once had a bellus turn male and a half-changed watanabei turn back into a female. They all get along great with each other.

OP
OP
furface

furface

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had any issue with putting any of them together. You don't always get to pick which ones turn into males - I once had a bellus turn male and a half-changed watanabei turn back into a female. They all get along great with each other.
Cool, thanks fella their going into a 200 gallon so hopefully there’s enough room for them all to get along

Top Shelf Aquatics

albano

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had any issue with putting any of them together. You don't always get to pick which ones turn into males
+1… you don’t get to pick which will be male!

Treefer32

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Bellus, Swallowtail, and lamarcks angelfish in my 340 gallon display. Plus 3 large tangs. They pretty much leave each other alone. My Bellus angel swims with the big tang. She's like the big angel that wants to be a big tang. No one messes with her and she doesn't mess with anyone. She swims to her own drum.

I had a male and female swallowtail to start with. The male died within 6 months of having the pair. I don't know if the female killed him or if he succombed to something else. But, the rest are all healthy. If the reef safe angels weren't so dang expensive I'd definitely get more!

OP
OP
furface

furface

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Bellus, Swallowtail, and lamarcks angelfish in my 340 gallon display. Plus 3 large tangs. They pretty much leave each other alone. My Bellus angel swims with the big tang. She's like the big angel that wants to be a big tang. No one messes with her and she doesn't mess with anyone. She swims to her own drum.

I had a male and female swallowtail to start with. The male died within 6 months of having the pair. I don't know if the female killed him or if he succombed to something else. But, the rest are all healthy. If the reef safe angels weren't so dang expensive I'd definitely get more!
That’s so cool

Corals.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back