Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a singular female ocellaris clown in my 120gallon tank and I bought a bunch of this stuff from this guy including a pair of maroon clowns and I’m not sure if I should put them in the tank with the ocellaris I don’t want them to kill eachother or fight but I am not able to get my ocellaris out he’s to quick. So as of now I have the two maroons in an acclimation box at the top of the tank

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
A

abryant

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Maroon pair will surely kill the Ocellaris. I would remove the Ocellaris if you add the pair of maroon clowns.
Will do but it’s kind of a monster how do you recommend I get him out he’s to smart like as soon as I put the net in he goes and hides

OrionN

Anemones
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You either have to remove the rock or get a fish trap. If the fish have favorite food, or eating well, it can be trap (almost every time). Fish trap is a great thing to have.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Jrain904

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are your lights on at night? If so get it out in the open by feeding it and then cut the lights. You will have a few moments to scoop it up while it adjusts. You can also try the opposite. Turn the lights on in the middle of the night and scoop it up (if it doesn’t sleep where a net can’t go.

OP
OP
A

abryant

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are your lights on at night? If so get it out in the open by feeding it and then cut the lights. You will have a few moments to scoop it up while it adjusts. You can also try the opposite. Turn the lights on in the middle of the night and scoop it up (if it doesn’t sleep where a net can’t go.
I will try this

OP
OP
A

abryant

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude knows he’s in trouble will not leave his rock structure no matter what he’s smart might have to get a fish trap

Jrain904

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude knows he’s in trouble will not leave his rock structure no matter what he’s smart might have to get a fish trap

is he an aggressive feeder? If so check this thread out.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Inkbird
Back