• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Micro Brittle Stars

Closed
Starfish
$20.00 to $65.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Sold this round
Status
3 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Looking to clear out some of my grow out tanks. I have a few hundred to get rid of.

These stay small, no larger than a quarter, most are dimes sized or smaller when acquired. Great scavengers for the nooks and crannies.

10 for $20
20 for $30
40 for $55
50 for $65

I can do larger quantities if interested.

Local pickup in Creston, OH 44217. Local orders will get an extra (5) starfish for convenience.

Shipping…
*Above price + shipping if interested, these can usually be shipped 2-day and not overnight. Average price for usps 2day is usually $10-$15 depending on location.

Uriken

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Micro Brittle Stars. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
Hello. I been looking for these and haven't had much luck. I have a couple reef tanks and only need 10 or so but I'm in Cleveland and travel down to Akron often. I can just pickup. Let me know....

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tenecor Aquariums
Back