• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Micro Brittle Stars

fragman2

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some Micro Brittle Stars available right now.

Minimum purchase - 10ea. for $40 plus shipping

Better Deal - 30ea. for $90 plus shipping

Best Deal - 50ea. for $125 plus shipping

I am confident that these will ship successfully via USPS Priority Mail (to the lower 48 only). I will use a 72 hour heat pack and a styrofoam box. Cost = $20

If you want to add corals to your order I have over 200 species that I am growing out ranging from high end SPS, Chalices and Mushrooms to more common stuff. I'm guessing that 75% are available right now. I'll provide a list to anyone interested in adding corals to your order. I'm not going to try show coral pics on this thread but would be happy to do so via PMs. FedEx Overnight only for orders that include corals. I'll guarantee live delivery for Brittle Stars and corals.

aX5DdQoOTrWH1f3Rw8qx8A.jpg
RFUBI2CCQWCLmyz8cKTNow.jpg

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
fragman2

fragman2

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you breed them?

They breed all by themselves. I can't remember not having them. I can't pick up a rock or a frag plug without seeing them on the bottom. I must have thousands. They are almost always hiding so they are not annoying or obvious. Just cute and good little cleaners.

Billy Aguillard II

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They breed all by themselves. I can't remember not having them. I can't pick up a rock or a frag plug without seeing them on the bottom. I must have thousands. They are almost always hiding so they are not annoying or obvious. Just cute and good little cleaners.

Did you put them in a separate container?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
fragman2

fragman2

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you put them in a separate container?

As far as I know nothing preys on these guys that we would normally keep in our home reef tanks. I just keep them with everything else in my tanks. Even Frag tanks. The container in the picture was just to collect them in for a picture. When I had a Harlequin shrimp for nuisance starfish control a few years ago, he didn't even bother them.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
GHL Advanced Technology
Back