• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect gyre w/ slave pump and Kessil 360WEs

FluffyxTxRex

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downgraded system and looking to sell these items.

Maxspect gyre 250 with controller and slave pump. Lightly used. Have original boxes and still have everything that came with them. - $275 shipped in the US

I have 2 Kessil 360 WEs with Spectra controller. I do not have the link cables. Lights were used for a year at 50%. A little dusty on top of them. Looking to sell both with the controller for $400 plus shipping. I will separate them for $200ea plus shipping and $50 plus shipping for the controller.
Pics to come

Top Shelf Aquatics

acropora4u

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downgraded system and looking to sell these items.

Maxspect gyre 250 with controller and slave pump. Lightly used. Have original boxes and still have everything that came with them. - $275 shipped in the US

I have 2 Kessil 360 WEs with Spectra controller. I do not have the link cables. Lights were used for a year at 50%. A little dusty on top of them. Looking to sell both with the controller for $400 plus shipping. I will separate them for $200ea plus shipping and $50 plus shipping for the controller.
Pics to come
are these the tuna blue?

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back