• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marine Collectors -- Awesome Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

FFFishy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased several fish from Elliot at @Marine Collectors this year. All, except one small flashing tilefish (jumped through a mesh cover) are thriving in my Display Tanks. Elliot Quarantines / treats all fish based on requirements of the species, and only ships fish when he has determined that they are ready. No disease, no health issues. I will certainly be placing future orders with Elliot. Great communications. Quick replies to emails. Nice packaging for shipment (from Los Angeles to central NJ).

I'll admit that I'm a terrible 'fish photographer', but here are a few pics of some of my Marine Collectors fish:

Anthias.jpg

Bangaiis.jpg

Flame Angel.jpg

If you want to see some awesome fish photography, check out the Marine Collectors website: Marine Collectors

I'd be happy to answer any questions about my experience with Marine Collectors.

Frank

Top Shelf Aquatics

Marine Collectors

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased several fish from Elliot at @Marine Collectors this year. All, except one small flashing tilefish (jumped through a mesh cover) are thriving in my Display Tanks. Elliot Quarantines / treats all fish based on requirements of the species, and only ships fish when he has determined that they are ready. No disease, no health issues. I will certainly be placing future orders with Elliot. Great communications. Quick replies to emails. Nice packaging for shipment (from Los Angeles to central NJ).

I'll admit that I'm a terrible 'fish photographer', but here are a few pics of some of my Marine Collectors fish:

View attachment 2418718

View attachment 2418719

View attachment 2418720

If you want to see some awesome fish photography, check out the Marine Collectors website: Marine Collectors

I'd be happy to answer any questions about my experience with Marine Collectors.

Frank
So glad to hear that you are happy with our services, Frank! Love the fish photography! ;)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tampa Bay Saltwater Live Rock and Live Sand
Back