• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Macro Algae. Chaeto, Red Bubble Kelp, Red Lace, Red Fern.

CFC_Surge

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I have a bunch of Chaeto to sell along with three kinds of Red Macro.
I have grown everything out from small frags, and I also QT all my fish with medicine before I introduce them into the system. Everything is disease and pest free! You might get some pods, but no guarantees.
My Paypal address is [email protected]
Please put your screen name from here in the notes section. I ship from California (Baldwin Park) and try to use USPS Priority flat rate shipping that's $7 min... If you want to look me up on FB my name is Surge Vasquez and there's a nice Anemone as my profile pic.

I have plenty of Macro, unless you see me comment otherwise.

Prices as follows.

Three kinds of Red Macro. Bubble Kelp, Lace, and Fern. Clumps similar to what is pictured below. $35 Shipped. If you want to add Chaeto to this add $5 more.

For a bag of Chaeto like this one below. $13
It will go to you deflated with a little water in it. This picture is just to show an approximation of the amount of chaeto.

Some additional pics of my sump and Macros.

Here's a link to a Video of the tank for reference.

Thanks in Advance.

Surge Vasquez

Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
CFC_Surge

CFC_Surge

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, weather is a little crazy right now on the East Coast so I don't think the macro has a good chance of surviving if I send it east with regular priority mail that takes 3 to 4 days.
I'm in California so if anybody in California wants macro I could ship no problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Corals.com
BRS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back