Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome operation. No one really sits down and thinks about the time and effort that goes into keeping our reef babies alive. I learned that Larry and Veronica really put the time and effort into ensuring that they are shipping out fresh and great quality fish and coral food. Much like farm to table restaurants it's ocean to tank yumyums!

AquaCave Logo Banner
AS

kingclam52

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much goes into making this product good food my reef loves it

009.JPG

009.JPG

009.JPG

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Desgada

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea that all of the was handled put together and shipped by hand. I think it is amazing the level of care that is taken. Also, from my own use; I love your products.

Nutramar Foods
CLICK TO VIEW
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
BRS

Rcosentino30

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
View attachment 544707
Wow did not know that the food is hand made
that shows how much care is put into making the food. And also the idea that the food is so fresh and to know that just a few days before it was swimming in the ocean just a remarkable product and always will be the food my corals and fish will eat. Congrats on your five year and look forward to many More years.

Ron C.

rudyrizzo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the freshness of the food they get in and how its prepared. MAJOR bonus is Larry was a police officer who was able to make an excellent living outside of the Job. I should win being a fellow police officer should give me bonus points!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back