Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that they handmade every frozen food? Thats awesome of how many they ship and all handmade, and before i thought Larry was just doing this at home but now he has factory where the food is being made and shipping out two fedex truck holy! And who knew Larry was a cop before?!
What!?!

GL everyone! And happy reefing![emoji245][emoji226]

Top Shelf Aquatics

Sabellafella

5000 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I learned that i would always be using this food for my fish untill i quit the hobby. I litterally drive/spend 4 hours of my day every other month for 2 packs of reef frenzy. Ill never give this food up, very valuable to me and my fish. I dont enter much contest, but i would love to win something like this! And my fish!

Lukas75

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
View attachment 544707
I did not know it was made with fresh human grade ingredients.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Giffin

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I learned about lrs. My lfs doesn't even sale this, and I never new about it. Seeing the detail that goes in, this might just be an awesome product coming to dominate the market.

Nutramar Foods

Jennie

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly didn't know the FDA is involved with fish food and that LRS has their products pretty much straight from the ocean ( within a few days). Not all fish foods are the same! Thanks LRS

Nutramar Foods

Tautog

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a commercial clammer I recognized the shellfish tags assuring quality, but from cleaning the shrimp to the overall freshness your product really justifies the price, Thank You LRS

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tropic Marin USA
Back