Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Known these guys since the early days and have always been very impressed with the quality. I learned how much they have expanded their product line but still keep such a high level of quality control. Best food I have ever tried!!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Sulliy68

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
View attachment 544707
Didn't realize how much food you guys make and ship out and that you guys care so much for a clean food

tom tom

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

View attachment 544707
I didn't realize all the different types of food day carry I didn't realize that they had food that I could have saved my copperband with I've lost two copper bands I wish I would have known about this food prior got to try the food and get another copperband wish me luck

SerpentSlick

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 days from the ocean to the package?!!

Dang!!

View attachment 544704

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

View attachment 544707

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

raddavm

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

View attachment 544707
View attachment 544704

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

View attachment 544707

I have never even heard of this company before but I can't wait to find them and try the products out. I like how passionate they are about making the food. It seems to be a great choice and fresh! My fish need this!

Steven Manseau

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

View attachment 544707
View attachment 544704

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

View attachment 544707
the amount of work you guys put in is crazy but the product is amazing wouldn't use anything else

Corals.com
Top Shelf Aquatics

Jahdiel

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know how much care was put into making the food. I couldn't even imagine having to peel each and every shrimp that goes into a batch. My fish, inverts, and seahorses love it. Thanks for the great food.

Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods

cowpony18

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 544704

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

View attachment 544707

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

ACC
Back