*** LRO Spring Sale! $1, $5, and $10 Coral! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tori1313

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1679669755223.gif

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning reef fam!!! We are a little over 4 hours away from the first drop!!! I will be dropping large batches of corals at the top of the hour and the bottom of the hour. At the end of the hour I will post everything everything that hasnt sold from the past hour directly on the website!

Just a few reminders:
-you only need 1 shipping module I will combine all your purchases into one box ( select the module for the day you would like to receive your box)
-the first to check out gets the coral, putting it in your cart does not reserve the coral
-there is a limit of $1 and $5 corals, two per person (1 $1 coral and 1 $5 coral OR 2 $1 coral OR 2 $5 coral)
-there is NO limit on $10 coral
-create an account on our site to collect points!
-lastly but more importantly HAVE FUN and BE KIND

BlackFlagAquatics

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone will be able to get something, maybe not the one they want because someone will be faster.... haha
That is very true. I am just lucky enough to make my own schedule so I can be home and look today. I don’t know what I am looking for or just to be on here and watch others get stuff but either way it should be a good day.

Not woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reef fam!!! We are a little over 4 hours away from the first drop!!! I will be dropping large batches of corals at the top of the hour and the bottom of the hour. At the end of the hour I will post everything everything that hasnt sold from the past hour directly on the website!

Just a few reminders:
-you only need 1 shipping module I will combine all your purchases into one box ( select the module for the day you would like to receive your box)
-the first to check out gets the coral, putting it in your cart does not reserve the coral
-there is a limit of $1 and $5 corals, two per person (1 $1 coral and 1 $5 coral OR 2 $1 coral OR 2 $5 coral)
Oh I’m glad you said something I thought it was starting in an hour. I guess I’ll get some work done :)

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just a few reminders:
Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store for us

J2010701

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just a few reminders:
Getting Ready Episode 2 GIF by The Office

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pre Sale Giveaway anyone?!!

Share with me what some of your other hobbies are and be entered to win a $20 gift card! Entries end at 2:30pm est

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Share with me what some of your other hobbies are and be entered to win a $20 gift card! Entries end at 2:30pm est
Not sure if it's a hobby, but I help run a non-profit parrot rescue here in Nashville. We have about 80 birds so far. Some sanctuary, some looking for homes, etc. Been doing this for about 20 years now.

Not woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Awesome! I play piano and love traveling and hiking! We went to Acadia National Park in Maine, Northern California to see the redwoods, Sedona, AZ and Glacier in the last 2 years. I love Glacier National Park! I’ve also got a pretty good green thumb and also run a planted freshwater tank.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back