• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Lots of UC Amazeballs and Jae’s Atomicballs goni frags for sale

$123.00
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
These were cut and healed for at least a month. I grew these from similar sized frags 2 years ago, so these are all home grown. The UC Amazeballs is one of the most unique corals in my opinion, nothing beats the brightness of it. Mother colony pics below. Probably best prices you can find around so prices are FIRM (even UC themselves tried to get these from me for the low)

And no, Gonis don’t need to be fed at all

Overnight shipping is $45 flat

DOA Policy:
Buyer must take clear photos of doa corals in unopened bags within 2 hours of delivery time posted on tracking. Either a credit or a refund (excluding shipping cost) can be applied.
In rare cases of carrier delays or errors which I have no control over, I WILL COVER UP TO 1 DAY in delay (either a replacement or refund minus shipping if corals dont make it) (most sellers dont cover this part). If the corals got delayed by 2 days or more and ended up DOA, I’ll be responsible for 50% of the loss. By purchasing this item, you agreed to this policy

mother colony:
OP
OP
CoralAddict645

CoralAddict645

Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Update:

713A475A-A27B-492C-97BE-D242C3C55166.jpeg

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
FM
Back