• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Neptune Apex accessory modules

stefdvm

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**update**. Got the brain, an eb832 and the trident, as well as one DOS. There are still a few other pieces I’m interested in...

leak detection kit PURCHASED
Par meter
Flow meter, 3/4” flow sensors
An additional eb8 PURCHASED
Maybe another DOS
feeding system

I know I may not find everything here, and if I have to, I will buy them new, but since I have about 6 weeks before my tank will arrive, I figured I’d see if I can find what I want on a forum first. Looking for the brain (don’t care about the display as I have a tablet that can be dedicated to use with the system), probes, leak detection kit,1-2 DOS and 1-2 EB8s; feeding module, flow meter, par meter are considerations but not must haves; definitely looking for a Trident

Anywho, if you have parts you’re replacing or not using, I am willing to piece together my own version of a Dream System; let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I’m in central NC (Greensboro area); I can pick up or meet, or will pay for shipping. I also have a son in Cali (Monterey Co / Salinas) and one in MD who could potentially pick stuff up for me if you don’t want to ship.

Last edited:
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Steve Wallace

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it’s a long shot, and if I have to, I will buy them new, but since I have about 6 weeks before my tank will arrive, I figured I’d see if I can find what I want on a forum first. Looking for the brain (don’t care about the display as I have a tablet that can be dedicated to use with the system), probes, leak detection kit,1-2 DOS and 1-2 EB8s; feeding module, flow meter, par meter are considerations but not must haves; definitely looking for a Trident

Anywho, if you have parts you’re replacing or not using, I am willing to piece together my own version of a Dream System; let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I’m in central NC (Greensboro area); I can pick up or meet, or will pay for shipping. I also have a son in Cali (Monterey Co / Salinas) and one in MD who could potentially pick stuff up for me if you don’t want to ship.
I have an ApelEL and a Trident for sale. Both are 6 months old. Asking $520 for the Trident and $400 for the ApexEL. If you don't need the EB832, I can take $120 off the Apex cost.

OP
OP
stefdvm

stefdvm

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an ApelEL and a Trident for sale. Both are 6 months old. Asking $520 for the Trident and $400 for the ApexEL. If you don't need the EB832, I can take $120 off the Apex cost.
Just a little too late - already bought the base unit and trident but I thank you. Still looking for a few other modules if you have any of those - I listed them above at the top of the original listing

Nutramar Foods

chanson

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the brain, an eb832 and the trident, as well as one DOS. There are still a few other pieces I’m interested in...

leak detection kit
Par meter
Flow meter
An additional eb8
Maybe another DOS

I know it’s a long shot, and if I have to, I will buy them new, but since I have about 6 weeks before my tank will arrive, I figured I’d see if I can find what I want on a forum first. Looking for the brain (don’t care about the display as I have a tablet that can be dedicated to use with the system), probes, leak detection kit,1-2 DOS and 1-2 EB8s; feeding module, flow meter, par meter are considerations but not must haves; definitely looking for a Trident

I have a eb8 I would sell for 100 shipped. I also have 1/2 in and 1/4 in flow meters brand new. 13 on the 1/4 and 20 on the 1/2

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RED SEA
Back