looking for a central VA reefer willing to do me a favor?

death-by-reef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am a new reefer who was wondering if there was a more experienced reefer in my area who might do me a favor. I recently got my tank up and running and was trying to get more biodiversity. The LFS near me did not sell live rock so i had to use dry. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a nano sized piece of live rock for a nano sized piece of freshly cycled dry rock. I would also be willing to make this trade w/ a few pounds of freshly cycled arag-alive for a few lbs of live sand.
I personally believe the more biodiversity the better, I don't mind if its covered in sponge or GHA or asterina starfishes, I just need diversity, and hey, if u have sponge or GHA or asterinas, u get a fresh clean piece of live rock.

TY if u can
im in 22903

Avast

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm down in Williamsburg, but if you don't find anyone close, I'd be happy to give you (or trade you) a live rock if you want to maybe meet in RVA or drive here. I'll be at Frag Fest this weekend if you're planning to go. (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086559744571)

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Avast

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to be able to make it to the frag thing my basement flooded.

Oh no, that's terrible. So sorry! We stopped by Tiki Corals (@Tiki Corals , that you?) while we were in town and their live rock looked great, so that could be an option for you if you're up for a trip sometime soon! (Also bonus, their corals and fish all looked happy and healthy, so I'll be driving up their way a lot more from here out haha)

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods

Tiki Corals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally think your coral is better but reefology has a good fish selection
Hey man we get it! We do put more of an emphasis on the CORAL for sure lol. It’s kind of in the name and they get us goin!! Have a great night!!!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tropic Marin USA
Back