View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Classified Ad
20150312_183042.jpg

My name is Juu. I'm a Japanese Cherry Red Pistol. (Alpheus bisincisus)
I'm a big guy and I can snap really loudly.
I've been lonely for a while now :(
I really need somebody to pet with my antennas.
Can you help me?

I came in as a hitchiker to my humans tank, about 3 years ago. I used to live with Dr Pete somewhere in PA but when my human bought Dr Pete's Crocea clam, the rock that the clam was attached to had a really nice hole in it. I was just chillin' in there when all of a sudden without warning I was plucked out of my tank and thrown in a blasted bucket for transport. :eek:

I used to live with a watchman buddy in Dr Pete's tank, (here's a picture of my old buddy)
IMG_0002.JPG

but when my current human got me, she already had another big pistol. We fought for a bit, mostly shooting in the dark and my human would jump out of her skin at all the fire power we displayed. Somehow the other guy ended up in the fuge and I got the display. ;) hehehe

So anyway, last week my human got me two hi fin gobies to play with. Stupid gobies are so skinny I could swat them with my antenna and they can go into a coma. I snapped them out of my cave. Speaking of caves, I'm building a mansion in anticipation of finding a buddy that will live with me. In her previous tank I almost toppled over the tonga branch rock structure she had. Told you I was a big guy.

So what do think? Is there a fishy bud that will write me letters and be my friend for Valentine's?

Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back