Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just giving a shout out to Ann @Living Reef Orlando for being awesome and taking care of me! I was looking for some rock flowers and only saw a couple on their site so I emailed them to ask when they were getting more. Ann replied and let me know she had several so she took some quick pics of them for me, I liked several of them so I marked them in the photos and inquired about pricing. She came back with a great price I couldn't pass up so I ended up buying all of them. If you are looking for something and don't see it on their site email them and Ann will take care of you. The colors on these rock flowers are stunning so if you're looking for any I highly recommend reaching out to them.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep! One of the best people in the hobby!

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just giving a shout out to Ann @Living Reef Orlando for being awesome and taking care of me! I was looking for some rock flowers and only saw a couple on their site so I emailed them to ask when they were getting more. Ann replied and let me know she had several so she took some quick pics of them for me, I liked several of them so I marked them in the photos and inquired about pricing. She came back with a great price I couldn't pass up so I ended up buying all of them. If you are looking for something and don't see it on their site email them and Ann will take care of you. The colors on these rock flowers are stunning so if you're looking for any I highly recommend reaching out to them.

Yep! One of the best people in the hobby!
Thank you so much for the love guys!!! @s1oliver I truly hope you are loving your new additions!! You got some real stunners! Thank you again for the love!

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
s1oliver

s1oliver

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the love guys!!! @s1oliver I truly hope you are loving your new additions!! You got some real stunners! Thank you again for the love!
IMG_3259.jpegIMG_3253.jpeg
Yes, they’re stunners for sure and all healthy and doing well. I love all of them but the yellow and pink one is my favorite.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!
Back