• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Little Giant Model 3 Inline Pump

RDA

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a gently used Little Giant Model 3 inline magnetic drive pump for sale. I've purchased a new setup and went a different direction with the pumps on it. This pump is the Model 3-MDQX-SC and flows 1100 GPH. The magnetic drive pumps are designed specifically to handle the high demand of the aquarium environment. Great little return pump for your sump. With these being external drive pumps they keep most of the heat outside of your aquarium, due to the motor being outside of the sump. Great way to keep the heat down in your setup. The pump can pump to a maximum of 14 ft. These retail for around $245. I'm selling mine for $80, which is well under half of the price. It has been gently used for about 6 months before I upgraded. Great little pump, waiting to bring your aquarium to life. I can also include some plumbing for the intake and output return that I was using if you are interested in any of it. You might be able to use some of it to get it plumbed back up. If you aren't interested in those I'll toss them in the recycle bin. Pickup is in Texas 76001. Shipping will be actual cost of shipping. I'll be glad to grab a shipping quote for you.

http://www.marinedepot.com/products/LG2135/little-giant-3-mdqx-sc-inline-pump

20170313_185627_zpscov7vkml.jpg

20170313_185619_zpsqyxvzgvm.jpg

20170313_185639_zpspuofzjzy.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
A Reef Creation
Back