Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So , I’m using this current USA light the marine orbit loop system on my 20 gallon nano reef . I was dialing down because I thought I was giving too much light . Then I read this system can’t even put out enough light … is this enough to sub stain coral and if so does it have to be on full force? I keep adjusting and I want to find the right levels and leave it. I’m so frustrated. I need a PAR measurement but I’m way up north. No where to borrow one. Looks like I am going to have to invest lol any advice ? Thanks :)

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So , I’m using this current USA light the marine orbit loop system on my 20 gallon nano reef . I was dialing down because I thought I was giving too much light . Then I read this system can’t even put out enough light … is this enough to sub stain coral and if so does it have to be on full force? I keep adjusting and I want to find the right levels and leave it. I’m so frustrated. I need a PAR measurement but I’m way up north. No where to borrow one. Looks like I am going to have to invest lol any advice ? Thanks :)
I agree and look at:
@noopsyche
Ai prime

Edmund Carroll

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also having lighting confusion, i am not sure my light that in my swimming pool could provide enough warm to the fishes, because i used my pool to feed my fishes and the common one is not strong enough and cost a lot. I fund an article said it is possible , but still not sure.
If you want to warm the tank water, it seems we can use the halogen bulbs instead of LED. This is because halogen bulbs can generate much heat.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

ACC
Back