Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is my first real camera. I was wondering what lens filters you guys use. I bought a lens filter it was terrible. Just orange. Even after playing with the WB it thru the colors off. When I used the orange glasses I got the results I wanted. If I only use WB without the glasses I get what we see to the eye basically but I want those exaggerated colors we get with the glasses. Shooting from Sony zv e10

Nutramar Foods

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried shooting in raw and adjusting images in post processing? It's what I do to get the best results. There is a learning curve but it will allow you to get the most out of the camera once you master processing raw images. I use lightroom to process raw images but there is probably other software that can be used. I just happen to have an old version so I don't have to pay the subscription fee.

OP
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't currently have a laptop so I haven't. I wanted to take pictures and not have to do as much post processing.
Have you tried shooting in raw and adjusting images in post processing? It's what I do to get the best results. There is a learning curve but it will allow you to get the most out of the camera once you master processing raw images. I use lightroom to process raw images but there is probably other software that can be used. I just happen to have an old version so I don't have to pay the subscription fee

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back