• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Large SPS Acro Colonies

Sold
$50.00 to $125.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Have some really nice SPS colonies I picked up from a LFS about 3 months ago with the intention of using them as filler pieces for when I rescaped my SPS Cube tank. As my luck would have it the cube just isn’t doing well and because I don’t want to risk losing these colonies mixed with the fact I don’t have the space to keep them in my Frag tank long term they have to go to new homes. These are not small pieces or mini colonies, they’re easily 4-6” with the exception of #5. I went ahead and took both blue only and full spectrum pictures of each colony so you can see the colors as needed. You’ll notice that majority have polyp extension in only one set of pics and that’s because they didn’t like the quick lighting change when I switched from whites to blues. All pictures are numbered and numbered list below. Shipping is $45 or free at $350. Deals on multiple or on any of these mixed with torches or anything else I have is welcome. Text 734-725-98fiveO if interested.

1. $115
2. $85
3. $95
4. $120
5. $50
6. $125
7. SOLD
OP
OP
CCK_8814

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
Review score
+16 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+16 /0 /-1
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How is 3 the same coral in both pictures? That's wild
One of the few SPS corals who’s color looks better under whites. If I had a better camera I could probably make it look like you see with your eyes under blue but unfortunately I don’t.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
First Choice
Back