• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE skimmer - Reef Concepts AeroFoamer 1625

crny1

Review score
+0 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I travel alot I have purchased a new skimmer that will be easier on the wife while I am gone. This thing is a beast. The downfall is it is touchy on the adjustment if you are the type that puts your hands in the water alot. Currently on a 450 gallon system and keeps it squeeky clean. It is a external or internal really. I have it sitting on a stand inside the sump because I am paranoid of leaks starting while I am gone. Will not include a pump as the pump I am using with it now I am using on the new skimmer. Its running on a jebao 10000 but the bigger the better. Actual dimensions are the base is 10x10x3 and the reaction tube is 8x22, collection cup is 8x7 with a drain for a locker or a bucket like I use. Total height of the skimmer is 32" tall plus input plumbing. The air chamber with the beckett has valve for air intake or Ozone injection. I know Reef Concepts is out of buisness so I cant pull any exact info, maybe some googling could help one out. Like I said. Its a beast and pulls some stinky dark crap! Will be available end of this week when the new one arrives. Also have a new spare Beckett to go with it.
$350 OBO plus shipping. Located in North West suburbs of Chicago.

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Diaper
Back