Labor Day Sale Starts Now!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
You've been waiting and now it's here! Our Labor Day sale is live for Reef2Reef members, use code R2R10 to save 10% orders under $99.99 and R2R20 to save 20% on orders over $100. Discount code applies to all except PNW gear and Corals. Discount is good till Wednesday the 4th at 2pm CDT.

Culture strain orders will only ship on Wednesday September 4th. There is limited amounts of Rhodomonas salina and T-isochrysis lutea for next week. If you'd like them please send a message and they can be added to your order Wednesday.

There will also be a coral pack or 2 that hit the site over the weekend. I'll post updates here when they drop.

Don't wait too long, September 4th will be here and gone before you know it.

Home Page

Skyler

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Our Labor Day sale is live for Reef2Reef members, use code R2R10 to save 10% orders under $99.99 and R2R20 to save 20% on orders over $100. Discount code applies to all except PNW gear and Corals. Discount is good till Wednesday the 4th at 2pm CDT.

The site has an automatic 10-15% off, for Reef 2Reef members get an extra discount when using the discount code provided here.

RL Labor day sale.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Labor Day bump! Still lots in stock ready to ship tomorrow! Enjoy your day off and hopefully you visit the site.

If you are attending at RAP Cali I'll see you there, I'll be dropping off some special stickers you can snag at the R2R booth.

Skyler

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back