• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kudos to Divers Den Live Dive Sale

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

luv2lopeqhs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had good success in the past ordering from the Live Aquaria Diver’s Den Wisconsin Facility and happened to join in on the Live Dive sale on 7/31 was able to snag a lovely Wild Caught Australian Yellow Assessor Basslet (one of my all time favorite fish) on sale with free shipping.
He finally arrived this week after being delayed from shipping out a couple days due to the hurricane in our area. Live Aquaria’s customer
service team was fantastic with helping me change the shipping address on my order after the delay since I wasn’t going to be at the originally planned ship to location due to the change in the shipping out date. They even called to confirm everything on the date of shipping.

He arrived on time, is absolutely gorgeous, appears to be in great health and plump, is already eating like a champ, and very bold especially for an Assessor. It was totally worth joining in for the Live Dive Sale!! Thank you to the Live Aquaria Team for having and offering these sales…passing on savings to the customer's and free shipping. It’s super fun to see the fish on the live video stream and eating as they go through the list of items!
Thanks again,
Kathy
Ocala, FL

OP
OP
L

luv2lopeqhs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LiveAquaria this was just an absolutely fantastic experience all the way around. I will definitely be back for more and will keep tuning in for these Live Dive Sales!!

He’s still doing fabulous a week later. He just hasn’t missed a beat since his arrival!

I’m currently in the process of upgrading to a new Red Sea 200 G2+ so I plan to be adding some more livestock once that tank is set up and fully cycled!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back