• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360X TUNA BLUES, MOUNTING ARMS, SPECTRAL CONTROLLER X

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Southpawblues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale are three Kessil A360X tuna blue lights, three A Series mounting arms, the Kessil Spectral Controller X, and K link cables to connect them all together. The lights, mounting arms, controller and k link cables were purchased new by me from BRS and used for 9 months on a 60” 95 gallon aquarium on a 9 hour on cycle with max intensity at 45%. The power bars for the lights each have a 3D printed mounting bracket.

Lots of life left in these lights.

$250 each for the lights
$40 each for the mounting arms
$65 for the Spectral Controller X
$10 each for the K link cables

Purchase the entire package and I’ll offer free shipping to the lower 48 states

If purchased separately, shipping will be $10 for each light shipped, $10 for each mounting arm shipped, $10 for the spectral controller shipped. We can work out a shipping deal if multiple items are purchased together.

Thanks for taking a look. By the way, I downsized to a nano tank which is why I’m selling these lights.

All are in excellent condition.

IMG_0007.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg IMG_0006.jpeg IMG_0011.jpeg IMG_0010.jpeg IMG_0009.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back