Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the KWC water changer but it will not connect to my WiFi, have ensured it is on 2.4ghz bit connection continues yo fail.
App recognises the unit on Bluetooth
My internet provider has even tried and says it just will not talk to the Internet. Any ideas before I return it?
Also does anyone have a contact e mail address for kamoer?
Tia

MarineandReef Jaron

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to reach out to CoralVue. They do all US support for Kamoer. It is almost impossible to get a hold of them on the phone but you can get in touch with them through their web porthole.

Upvote 0

n2585722

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Submit a support ticket here https://support.coralvue.com/submit_ticket#login . Make sure it is not on a guest channel. I had no issues with the app and the KH Carer when I installed it. But some wifi routers can be finicky when trying to add these types of equipment. I also use my own wifi router instead of the providers equipment. What app are you trying to use with it. I think there is more than one. The one I used was Kamoer Remote.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dave1007

Dave1007

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Submit a support ticket here https://support.coralvue.com/submit_ticket#login . Make sure it is not on a guest channel. I had no issues with the app and the KH Carer when I installed it. But some wifi routers can be finicky when trying to add these types of equipment. I also use my own wifi router instead of the providers equipment. What app are you trying to use with it. I think there is more than one. The one I used was Kamoer Remote.
Hi
I am using the kamoer remote on Android. My home WiFi is 2.4 ghz and 5 so I bought an independent router which is 2.4ghz only and still it won't connect. Tried using my phone as a hotspot to fool it but that didn't work either.

Upvote 0

n2585722

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the setup is it near your router or the access point you have setup for it? If not can you try the setup with it near the router or access point to rule out a wifi signal issue. If it is near then your best bet is submitting a support ticket for this. They may know of something that may cause this issue that I am not aware of. It could be some setting somewhere.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dave1007

Dave1007

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the setup is it near your router or the access point you have setup for it? If not can you try the setup with it near the router or access point to rule out a wifi signal issue. If it is near then your best bet is submitting a support ticket for this. They may know of something that may cause this issue that I am not aware of. It could be some setting somewhere.
Yes it is about 12ins from the router and the phone. I have a feeling it is a Chinese version CN and not a UK one En that is causing the issue.

Upvote 0

cdklos

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem with my Kamoer X2SR. After scouring the internet for a solution, I came to the conclusion that it was a problem with my phone and not the Kamoer itself. I have a brand new Apple iPhone 13 or 14 or whatever the newest model is. This is what i did to fix my Kamoer connection problem:

Step 1: Make sure my phone is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network.
Step 2: MOST IMPORTANT. PUT YOUR PHONE IN AIRPLANE MODE.
Step 3: Go to the Kamoer app and add the device you want.
Step 4: Press the "I have connected home Wi-Fi
Step 5: Enter your Wi-Fi password, make sure it is correct of course
Step 6: Follow the steps on the app for resetting and getting the Kamoer in pairing mode
Step 7: Press the "Go to set device Wi-Fi"
Step 8: Find the Kamoer_XXXXXXXX device and connect to it, then go back to the app
Step 9: The connection percentage will start going and a pop-up will appear saying something about connecting to your Wi-Fi, when this happens go back to your wifi settings and connect to the 2.4Ghz WiFi. Mine connected to my 5Ghz WiFi (the one I most commonly use), I switched it back to the 2.4Ghz WiFi
Step 10: Go back to the Kamoer app, the device should connect.

Upvote 0
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AAF
Back