• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale KAMOER FX-STP PERISTALTIC PUMP + EXTRAS

Sold
Fully Functional, Immaculate Physical and Cosmetic Condition
$250.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I’m selling my Kamoer FX-STP Peristaltic Pump with extras. This pump was purchased and literally used less than a month due to my main Cole-Parmer main peristaltic pump requiring factory service. Due to the large number of SPS coral within the aquarium, I could not afford to pause my calcium reactor. It ran flawlessly for the very short time it was in service and has been in storage since. I am now getting out of the saltwater reef aquarium hobby and no longer need to keep it as a backup. In addition to all the original factory items that came with the pump, I’m include 6+ feet of additional silicone tubing and additional pump head tubing with barb connectors (as can be seen in the pictures).

Free shipping is to the contiguous 48 states. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, please contact me so we can work something out.

I have also made a video demonstrating the full functionality of the pump.

Thank you for looking

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back