Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any owners of the Kamoer FX-STP and X1 PRO T2 pumps share the specs on the power jack. I would like to know if it is a 2.1mm x 5.5mm jack, or if not, what the specs are for it? I need to construct a pigtail to support switching power to the above pumps and need to know what specs it uses. Thanks

Dennis

xabo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any owners of the Kamoer FX-STP and X1 PRO T2 pumps share the specs on the power jack. I would like to know if it is a 2.1mm x 5.5mm jack, or if not, what the specs are for it? I need to construct a pigtail to support switching power to the above pumps and need to know what specs it uses. Thanks

Dennis
Sorry I'm unable to answer your question. Only posted as I was searching for a replacement power supply.

OP
OP
Dennis Cartier

Dennis Cartier

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I'm unable to answer your question. Only posted as I was searching for a replacement power supply.
Thanks for the effort though. I am hoping an existing owner can narrow down the dimensions the jack uses. Hopefully with a power jack to screw terminal adapter and a meter.

I am trying to build a pigtail for switching the pump power, for pumps that I don't actually possess. So challenging, lol.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back