Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This website is the first site I check in the morning and the last I check at night. All the people on here are really making this not only an educational forum but a fun forum to be around. I use to be a big fan of another website but lately it seems like there is nothing but junk on there, and I think I know why. You guys are too busy on here!

I know this sounds like a MODs attempt to pump everybody up, but I truthfully enjoy the posts and the people on here (except Laurie the WoW nerd :geek:). J/K

Anyways happy reefing.....

Last edited:
Corals.com
BRS
AquaCave Logo Banner

Chris2222000

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh you guys are awesome. I really like this place for showing off pics better than the other, gasssp put up a pic over there and your pm box is full within a day-go figure!
On a side, even though I have never met you all, I still feel like I know and can trust many of you.
Thanks for having such a great place where us zoa aficionados can mingle!
-Chris

twon8

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i often find myself refreshing the home page here waiting for someone to post something for me to read. i do spend time still on reefcentral, but not in the zoa forum, mostly sps adn the equipment forums,

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great place to view all these Crazy Zoas and Paly's!!! One question is how do we know who's a reputable Seller unlike what's posted of this supposedly dishonest Allurex22 seller/person??
BTW has anyone ever shipped to Canada before?
Thanks.

Last edited:

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as sellers go, making a mistake does not automatically make for a dishonest seller. If the seller recognizes his/her error and still refuses resolve the complaint, then they are bad seller. If they knowingly misrepresent what they sell, then I would say dishonest.

For the most part, the users of this forum and others are hobbiests rather than businesses. We all have other jobs and things that may keep us from being able to check emails, pms, or whatever. Afterall, we are all human. Well, almost all :)

My .02,

Paul

BRS
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, so I'm a Zoa aficionado now? And my mom told me I would never amount to anything. :lol:

LOL!

True story, in a foster home once, a lady tried to make me learn to do needlepoint. :ugh: Why couldn't I have been placed with reefers growing up???? Glad you guys are family now...!

:D
Laurie

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NY
Back