Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this today. It looks like a purple death but with green around the skirt. The pics are pretty dark because I have it in the shade. The center is a nice purple with a green slit mouth.

daisylips2.jpg

daisylips.jpg

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its definetly not as colorful as the one on ebay but I knew it wasnt going to look like that. My original hope was that it would look like a PD with a green mouth and so far it starting to look like it. I get some more pics as it colors up.

World Wide Corals

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its definetly not as colorful as the one on ebay but I knew it wasnt going to look like that. My original hope was that it would look like a PD with a green mouth and so far it starting to look like it. I get some more pics as it colors up.

what kind of lights do you have?

are you gonna leave zoafrags negative feedback? they dont look anything like what he had pictured on ebay..

berns

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking at the sellers pictures they obviously use plenty blue spectrum as all their paly pictures are popping like crazy
they do state as seen when using halides/actinics but i guess that could mean any amount blue spectrum lol

a good way to tell how high blue spectrums levels are being used is if seller has a known morph that you know wat colour it should look like but picture of it is popping then u can be sure all pictures are over done to same degree

Randy

Zoa Farmer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know you got this off ebay.I thought you found it at a LFS.Is it mounted on a gold nugget.:D It should color up some I have seen some of my palys like that do some strange color changes in the past.

wish you luck.

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week
Back