Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in need of some supplemental lighting to help with shading in my SPS/LPS mixed reef and after a few weeks of debating I went ahead and ordered the AI Blade Coral Grow in 57" to span my 72" tank. This accompanies my 6 A360X's and positions right in between them. My initial thoughts was the build quality is pretty good and even though I have seen some concerns on the first batches of lights, I luckily have no concerns as of right now. Installation was quick after I made some custom 3D printed brackets to attach the supplied clear brackets. Although after mounting the light I feel like with this span they should of sent a 3rd clear bracket to support the middle (which I may request from them). I do see some drooping which as of right now may not be concerning but having the 3rd in the center will help. Connecting the light is just like any other Ai, power, mobile app, connect. Although be sure the app is up to date for it to find your light. I was not able to locate it until I updated my app. The light offers single button control to run the light at the preset spectrum and intensity if you desire. I took a photo with the light on the second present option with no Kessils on. The light is pretty bright! I have not take par readings yet but as soon as I do I will post them up. My initial verdict is that it is a great supplemental light but also if you had 4 of these in T5 mounted fashion I would assume there would be decent par readings. In the app you can only adjust royal blue, blue and cool. white spectrum.

IMG_0989.jpg IMG_0987 (1).jpg IMG_0986.jpg 69836514034__BC03CA31-6ADC-4EDA-B6A0-9421C3BF2773.jpg

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back