Jumping back in after 13 years….

BriDroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept a mixed reef back about 25 years ago, then out of the hobby about 15 years ago. Time and money took over and I had to give it up. I’m getting ready to jump back in with a small AIO 10 gallon cube on my desk. I’m excited for sure, and reading around, things have changed a lot!

I’ve already gained a lot of knowledge lurking around the forums, and hope to finally participate someday soon.

I ordered the tank today, and a box of Tropic Marin Pro Reef salt. No lights or anything else yet :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I have also taken breaks over the years and am back this time after about 12 years off. Lots of great help here on the forums. Good luck with your 10 gallon cube!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept a mixed reef back about 25 years ago, then out of the hobby about 15 years ago. Time and money took over and I had to give it up. I’m getting ready to jump back in with a small AIO 10 gallon cube on my desk. I’m excited for sure, and reading around, things have changed a lot!

I’ve already gained a lot of knowledge lurking around the forums, and hope to finally participate someday soon.

I ordered the tank today, and a box of Tropic Marin Pro Reef salt. No lights or anything else yet :)
You have no idea! I'm in rhe same boat. Very little of the old knowledge applies now. It's been streamlined and made for an easier time. I've am in planning stage still but am excited to try some new methodologies. Oh......Halides and T5s are basically a thing from the past. Although I'll be starting with my old Tek 8x54W fixture cause it's still a decent unit!

Welcome!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back