• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe Knows Reefs 8-7-22 Livesale Non Delivery

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Saminpa

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to share my experience so far in regards to the Joe Knows Reefs Livesale that took place 8-7-22.
I participated in the sale with buying a shipping module and purchasing corals. I spent a little over a $100 and I also purchased corals with $300 of store credit I received from the grand prize drawing.
Since 8-7 I have had numerous text conversations & numerous phone calls with Joe. These communications being in regards to the 6 promised shipping dates that he failed to ship. The first two shipping dates I called off of work because I don’t let coral boxes sit on the porch in the 90 degree heat, costing myself 20 hours of overtime at work. With each missed shipping date, Joe tries to smooth things over by offering “freebies”, but what good are freebies if you never get your order.
So with everything said, I’ve cost myself around $500 of lost pay at work, hours of frustration, I’ve rearranged family plans multiple times, and I’ve driven my wife crazy with my frustrations.
I have participated in many Livesales over the past two years from vendors across the United States. I have had excellent service and any coral issues handled promptly and professionally. No other vendor has missed a single shipping date. My most recent interaction with Joe was yesterday. At 10:30am he messaged asking if I wanted shipping yesterday (Thursday) or on Monday, I asked him to ship yesterday. Texts throughout the day weren’t replied to, when I called multiple times in the evening it went to voicemail without even ringing, and I received no tracking email. Another failed promise.
I’ve messaged with other buyers from this sale who are having similar shipping issues and being ignored by Joe, we all are greatly frustrated.
I’ve never been treated like this in my 46 years of life and interactions like this take away from how amazing this hobby is. Please take note of this kind of service when purchasing in future Livesales with Joe Knows Reefs…….

BRS
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back