Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a Jeboa pump for my saltwater mixing station and I can’t figure out the instructions for operating it. There is only an up arrow, down arrow, and pause button. I assumed the pause button would allow me to keep the pump paused until I pressed the button again, but it seems to kick back on every 10 mins. Pressing pause just makes it say “feed”. Does anyone know how to operate this? I hope I don’t have to keep unplugging it… Thanks in advance!

BRS

erm0715

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a DC pump so up and down increase or decrease flow. Pause is a 10 minute stop for a feed mode. Have the same one in my Prostar 60, silent and going strong since august.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
P

pinocchio

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup mine is only up down and feed. What do you need to know?
Looking to be able to keep it plugged in, and just run it to transfer water or mix salt and pump out. Ideally just looking for simple on/off. I could always just unplug it, I was hoping for simple button press solution.

Reign1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to be able to keep it plugged in, and just run it to transfer water or mix salt and pump out. Ideally just looking for simple on/off. I could always just unplug it, I was hoping for simple button press solution.
Yeah or put it on a switch or power strip. I just plug mine in .. I often thought of a foot switch would bee cool so it would be hands free. What gives I looked it up and they now have a black controller. Mine came with the generic ligther color LOL

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories
Back