Jebao/Jecod wifi dosingpump (orange one)

AI Nero 5

Hats_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if more people are having issues with the app not seeing the pump as connected to the internet while the device says it is (green wifi led)... if i restart the pump it connects again and works with the app for a while and then it shows as offline again. Im wondering if it is just a buggy app update and it may be resolved in time, if this is the case more people should be having issues. I am using a google pixel 7 but i also tried using the app on my samsung galaxy tab 7 fe with the same results. The pump functions fine except that to update the schedule i need the app to make changes.

BRS
OP
OP
Hats_

Hats_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not noticed any issues with mine. Also on a pixel here. Wifi interference maybe? A power supply near the doser might cause issues
I considered that, it has been fine for well over year, no changes to my network or the tank. Also it works for a while if i restart it, if there was intereference or something it wouldnt work at all

Nutramar Foods

TheDuude

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I considered that, it has been fine for well over year, no changes to my network or the tank. Also it works for a while if i restart it, if there was intereference or something it wouldnt work at all
Yea I agree, if nothing changed interference can be ruled out. I might try resetting it and doing the wifi setup again if you have not already.

OP
OP
Hats_

Hats_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I agree, if nothing changed interference can be ruled out. I might try resetting it and doing the wifi setup again if you have not already.
was considering that, yet it was such a pain to get it to work last time im kinda hesitant...

TheDuude

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was considering that, yet it was such a pain to get it to work last time im kinda hesitant...
The AP configuration mode seems to be much more reliable when setting up these cheap wifi connected devices. Skip the smart config and setup your SSID and Network manually.

Nutramar Foods
AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral Frenzy
Back